i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Saturday, 31 December 2011 It's the last day of the year! woo! & I decided to post up here. Cheers~ The year's ending, exam's coming, and I'm spending my NYE alone at home. Both hand's muscles are aching coz of a whole day of swimming yesterday at wild2 wet w the sisters and cousins. I think I just did a history there for shouting the loudest (from my sis view) when riding the "slide up" ride. It was the scariest of all! Sucha sick ride! Adrenaline rush thru me like IHUFKNDUSHUF!!! Well, I actually do need a ride to let me shout my heart out to release out all the tensions, but apparently the ride doesn't really help. I have been sleeping almost every night with tears flowing down. Yeah... I'm currently facing one major problem. It sucks okay. I can't focus to revise for my exam. Argh, let it loose. So, last night... my brother have been super extra irritating and annoying. Forever w his Kpop things. So I decided to show him sumting that I found in youtube! :) It's some video covers did by my cousin. She did some kpop songs that my bro loves to listen to. Well... thru my bro's face expression, I knw what his mind talking. I'm not gonna say it here. Go figure. ;) As for mom, she told me, " Kenape die letak kat youtube ? Agaknye die rase die paling bgs. Iya, kau buat jugak la. Tunjuk kat die." What only mooooom. She said that coz I like to sing (when i'm in my room alone) and she thinks I can do better than her. Ermm, no comment. Year of 2011 have been a wonderful year for me. The best part of 2011 is by knowing something about myself. The only thing is that, I've yet to have the courage to face that it. Oh well... Ruling the whole house alone on a NYE doesn't sound that bad, does it? Party rock! \m/ Okay, what am I kidding.... I'm sad. Bye. Ending the year being emo alone.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |