Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Friday, 23 December 2011

I've been busy the past few weeks with school.
As of now, I'm assignment-free! :D
& the best part is, I'M BACK IN HOMELAND!
Even if it's just for a week, I'll cherished every moments of it.
I even had a great day today w the family from the moment I reached here till now.
It's nice to have a change of surroundings.
The next problem to face is,
EXAM!!!
Apologies in advance if I never update this blog again till the end of Jan 2012.
:)

Have a good day everyone!
Love from me to you. ♥
;)

MiRoze exited at 2:53 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah