Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Thursday, 5 January 2012

Hello there readers. Just had a long discussion with fellow friends. They're all asleep now. & again, I'm not. Still nt sleepy but a little tired tho.
Anywayyy, we had some sidelines while the discussion was on.
They asked me how I spent my revision week.
The funny thing is, even before sharing any. Some of them were like,
"Oooooh.... u went out w a guuuuy." & " Kau naik mrt dengan tuuuu kaaaan".
HAH! I ROFLed when they said it w confident.
She was like, "serious... kakak bf aku nmpk kau dgn satu laki kat mrt! Die tgk gamba time fir graduate n compare kt mrt."
Like what only, so confident.
I said, "Wah, I so popular ah gt stalker who I dont even knw. HAHA!"
I wasn't that surprise for her bf's sis to recognised me coz hr bf is apparently my senior.
Soooooooooooo... okay la tuuu. But I freaking don't know her bf's sister kay!
But seriously, I didn't even go out w any other than my family n cousins for the whole week.
Tssssssssk! Salah info bro! muahaha!
Then, They were talking abt being 21 this year. Old oready. Gotta get marry. Sharing the names of their future children. They were talking like makcik2 or what! I havn't even think abt marriage. What's more children's name! WAHAHA! klaka giler2 pny. But okay laaa... since Atiqah is getting married in 10 months. Am I that old? o.o?

Anywaaaaay, apparently I'm not the only one who gt almost gave up w my studies. Giving up w my morfology. & I'm nt the only one who cried fr being so stress up. Woo! Atleast now I knw it's not me but the studies that is making us crazy. I had this one funny conversation w syera while laying down on the floor beside each other and stare at the fan/ceiling.
Syera: How much do we needa score to get A?
Me: 80 above. *a few sec paused* Oh my, pandai jugak eh kite ni.
Syera: *looks at me and LOL at me*
Me: What? Isnt it true? Other unis cn like gt A for 70 only. Our Bs are like their As okay.
Syera: *starts to ponder*
Me: HAHA! Abih diam?
Syera: Abih rindu fir.
Me: -.-"

We can be that random ya knw.
Hais... tp tk phm macam mane masih blh pikir rindu2 bile org tgh risau exam. Hahaha! But okay laaa.... I rindu katil kat rumah, boleh? ^^
Okay laaa jealous sikit la ade org main rindu2.
Sbb saye tkde peee.... *sobx*
Ibu da suro carik calon sendiri tp saye tatau mcm mane.
Suro ibu carikkn, die ckp ade tp kwn die pny anak lg syg motor.
Hmmm takpe laaaaaaaa. Saye nnti carik motor sendiri.
Eh tak, ibu nk belikan tp saye chooooose. Heeh! *peace*
Da mrepek mraban. Giler. Org giler bebual kat blog sendiri.
Buat gini sbb tau tkde org bace. Lalalalala~
Heeeeeee! Sumpah aku mrepek. Patotla tkde org rindu.
Wahaha! Sindrom exam.

MiRoze exited at 2:19 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah