Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Monday, 30 January 2012


Hello there. I'm aware how rarely I'm updating this blog nowadays. Well.... I'm quite busy with life. Especially for the "future". Jurong have played a big part of my "teen"hood and my super crooked road of life. But it seems like everyone's moving on... be it to a better one or the other way round. But mostly to a better one. So, I guess it's time for me n my family to be at the top of the wheel. It's still in the process, so I better not announce any word here altho I've been hinting it in my other blog. ;)

Anyway, life's been..... good physically. I've received 3 of my results from my recent exams. 2 As and 1 B. The B was abit disappointing but it's kinda expected coz I didn't manage to answer the paper properly. Whatever it is, Alhamdulillah for everything. My efforts determines my success. All the stress was totally worth it. Even the fever I had for a week after my exam feels totally worth it. Gotta wait for the rest..

Ya know... People can totally change in a blink. The reason why I have issues in trusting people other than my family. Jealousy. That's probably one of the main reason why people who you didn't or least expect, can actually try to ruin your life n brings you down. True story. Going through it now. & I have no clue what main reasons that person is holding a grudge on me. CONFIRM GOT NO LIFE. Coz I've heard lots of stories about you ruining other people's life before doing it on me now. Hello person, have you ever heard of a saying, "Doa orang yang dianiaya itu mudah dimakbulkan oleh Allah," but hey, I ain't as cruel as you. No point doing the same thing, I'll pray for ya to be a better person aite?! Semoga mendapat petunjuk dari Allah. Amin.

That's all for now. It's almost 5am now. Tired of laughing at bro for losing his fifa'12 @ ps3 when he had matches w his friends thru online. He surely needs alot of practise w his new game there. I have the best brother ever! Seriously serious.

Toodles lovely! ;)

MiRoze exited at 4:05 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah