Sunshine

i am*


I am not who you think I am
I'm all wonders.



A quiet girl
But filled with thoughts.
Just some humble thoughts.


visited, viewing.
since 15 Nov 08.


Tuesday, 10 January 2012

I am sad whenever I think of my paper today.
Sucha disappointment!
Be it the question paper itself and me answering it.
I just need to let it out and get over it.
Gahhhh! I cant even talk about this to my parents on the phone.
I just wanna get over w exams fast and just chill during the holiday.
But ya know that it's not easy to get over w anything especially to those tat affects a big part of your life.
But this is all part of our life. We just gotta face it.

My head is hurting. Spinning. Squeezed. I cant think anymore.

MiRoze exited at 12:44 am

Walkaways*

Alia
Alyn
Amalina
Ash
AtiQah
Azhar
Diyanah Syahirah
Faizah
Hidayah
Ilyana
Jaja
Keen
Khazanah
Liyena
Marni Nabilah
Maryna
Mimi
Mizuki
Nadh
Nadz
Nurul
S4G07
Sakinah
Shaiful
Syadin
Yasmeen
Zarifah