i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Wednesday, 4 January 2012 Oh yeah it's already 2012! Time flies so fast. I'm back in school to seat for exams. 1st paper gonna be on the 6th and last is on the 19th. Everyone's asleep, I tried to but my eyes and my brain seems like they doesn't wanna rest now. 2012 have been great for me. As predicted, I did emoing myself on NYE. But aft tat, I've been having good times with the family and hadn't been crying at night. Alhamdulillah, seems like I'm coping w the stress well. & for the 1st time ever, I cried as I was about to board the bus coach just now, leaving my family in sg. Sounds like a sissy but I was feeling super emotional. My friend did asked why but truth saying, I'm not sure if Im crying bcoz of getting separated w family or I'm scared of facing examinations or I'm still stress and scared if I'll break down at school when my family is not around. In Dec 2011, I remember that I almost giving up in my studies. ALMOST. My family did try to motivate me but I still crumbled. Honestly, I spent a few days not studying at all during revision week. My mind was blocked. It's like as if I was staring at blank pages. Never have I thought being a year 2 student can have this much pressure. As the day past, I forced myself to think positively by throwing out all the negative thoughts eventhough the possibility of the negativity things could happen in life. As of now, I'm holding on to this quote that says, "Don't quit no matter how hard, pressure makes diamonds". It was the sickest feeling ever! I mean, being negative and all. It's like, I feel so stupid and handicap. Whatever it is, I'm proud that I succeed in motivating myself to keep climbing up and be courage in facing w any challenges in life. One way I motivated myself is by taking examples of successful relatives that I've seen & also the seniors who did went through all this shits before. Since 2012 has been good to me so far, I'm gonna tame it by clearing this mind from any negative thoughts. oh! & Before I frgtta tell, the reason why I rarely update coz my laptop died and when I was at home, I used the family desktop, which means, I shared it w the family. My sis were using it most of the day time since they were having holidays and bro was using during the night time coz apparently his laptop facing the same problem as me. But hey! I've gt a new one now. ;) I'm starting to like 2012 as I have this one challenge w my 1st sister.(I gt 3 sis rmmbr?) The biggest challenge we've ever bet on! The prize is wayyyy bigger than what we can afford for ourselves. (No worries, mom promised tat she's gonna pay for the "stuffs" if we succeed going thru the "finish line". Both of us gonna get one each, it's just that I'm challenging myself n sis to get it 1st! hehehe. I'm getting excited and pumped up! P.S I'm soooo nt use to the new laptop. Keep having spelling errors. Tsk!
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |