i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Tuesday, 28 February 2012 ![]() Kerna dicintai oleh seseorang dan mencintai seseorang itu adalah dua perkara yang amat berbeza.. It's already the 3rd week of school now. I've been super exhausted every Monday to Wednesday. Having back to back classes from 9am till 7.30pm. But the sweetest thing to look forward to every week are the 4 days of chilling and school-free after Wednesday. Excluding of school work ofcourse. You cant escape from them when you called yourself a student. Hmmm... I don't know why I've decided to bare this blog alone when I have quite alot of free time. Been treating this semester as a holiday escape. I totally need 1 to give my heart a break.
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |