i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Sunday, 12 February 2012 ![]() My very last night before starting school for Year 2 semester 2 !! I'm going back tmrw. & Believe it or not, I'm so pumped up babey! Alhamdulillah for my sem 1's result. Sucha relief! The best among my previous ones. Showed mom and she's loving the As. Sorry mommy for the 2 Bs. Yeah... I gt 4 As and 2 Bs in total. Gotta brushed up my grades next semester. Next mission : Dean's list!!! Insyaallah. Pray for me lovelies! I just finished talking to mom btw. Spending every single last minutes of my time in sg w just the loved ones. I may be extra busy this 3 weeks of holiday, but I'm super satisfied. :) Mom shares her life experience alot to me these days. It somehow boost me up in facing life. Hey life, come and face me! I AM YOUR I've also gained alot from meeting mom's business partner. She's a cool person. VERY open. & I dun really mind that coz I'm gonna be 21 this year. :D She have this "fact" jokes. She told me, We women are gonna face 'menopause', but men are 'man no pause'. HAHAHA! Wtf! So true! I somehow like and enjoys alot talking w adults coz I'll learn many things from them. I'm so hyper tonight. Lalalala... Dancing in the moonlight! G'night lovelies!
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |