i am*
since 15 Nov 08. |
Monday, 6 February 2012 ![]() This is just too cute. If I were to have a man, I'd be supporting him too. Even for his weekends soccer game. Well... that's if he wants me to. Anyway I just finished breathing. Properly. My brother just crushed my whole body with his and tickled me till I'm out of breathe. I dont know how he crushed me with his damn skinny body ( da la tgh pakai baju airforce die tu) by hugging my whole body, but he just did. He's so mean, isn't he?! Pardon me for not doing my daily updates this holiday. I did try but it always ends up in draft instead of posting it out. The mood just isn't there perhaps. & maybe I'm more comfortable sharing stuffs with my family than sharing it here. Especially mom<3 . Speaking of mom, she's not been cooking in the kitchen these past few days. Is it because dad complimented my cooking infront of her that day, saying mine's better than hers? I hope not! Or my family would be starving when I'll be back to school. Hahaha. It's okay mom, I let u rest. You'll be gg outstation soon. I'm sooo gonna miss you. I'm left a few days in sg. Oh well, we have no choice. I have the most awesome and coolest mom ever! Soon she'll gonna get her Camri and her Civic. Gah! Me n brother was so jealous as soon as we gt the news. It's okay... It's her rezeki today. Dad says mine will come soon. *grins* Dad's always the best when it comes to this stuffs (and foods :p). That's all for now. More to come if I have the mood. But I'm always active at the other blog. Hee! Toodles~ It's just so sad to know that most of us forgets how the serenity feels when you reads the Quran or just listen to the selawat. It really soothes and touch ones heart if you let the sincerity soaked in. Mom tends to remind me to always remember Allah in everything we do. Coz orang beriman's face are always glowing, if you notice. Alhamdulillah, I've seen the differences. PS: I love you mom. But I'm sorry I couldn't get any. For now. There's not much left around. :\
|
Walkaways* Alyn Amalina Ash AtiQah Azhar Diyanah Syahirah Faizah Hidayah Ilyana Jaja Keen Khazanah Liyena Marni Nabilah Maryna Mimi Mizuki Nadh Nadz Nurul S4G07 Sakinah Shaiful Syadin Yasmeen Zarifah |